- Windows XP, VISTA or Windows 7
- Microsoft Access 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007 (preferred). If you don't have that, you can download the Runtime (free download)
Choose the version with the one that matches your MS Office installation - if you have any.
To Install 4TOPS Mailing List Assistant for the first time
- Visit http://www.4tops.com/downloadmailinglist.htm
- If you don't have Microsoft Access installed download and install Access Runtime.
- Download and run mailinglist[xx].exe - this will put the program mailinglist[xx] (with extension mde (2007: accdb)) in the folder you selected and adds a Mailing List Assistant to the Programs group. The file can be downloaded from http://www.4tops.com/downloadmailinglist.htm
- Make sure the program gets added to your backup
To Install a new version of 4TOPS Mailing List Assistant
See New version of the Mailing List Assistant
To Uninstall 4TOPS Mailing List Assistant
In Programs group > Mailing List Assistant > Uninstall. Make sure you don't loose lists you created!