4TOPS Mail Merge
for Microsoft® Access®
You want to use the data stored in Microsoft Access in all
kinds of documents easily without retyping. Use 4TOPS Mail Merge for Microsoft Access to create both simple and complex documents: personalised emails, letters, quotations, invoices, contracts, surveys, reports and audits,
well integrated with your Access application. Create Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel®, email, PDF documents. Mail Merge for Microsoft Access is used by both Access users and
by professional Access developers.
Examples how to work with Mail Merge
- Create documents of any type and complexity: letters, contracts, reports, spreadsheets,
email mail merge with generated documents attached, labels and envelopes, directory reports and listings.
- Many different document formats supported: Word, Excel, email, PDF, HTML, Rtf, Xps, OpenOffice OpenDocument format odf, odt, ods and more.
- Create documents with one click from selected records.
- Having documents automatically named and saved in required file locations makes them easy to track
- Wizards and designers guarantee ease of use.
- Tightly integrated with Microsoft Access.
- No programming required to achieve advanced mail merge solutions
- Stretch things further using VBA using the Mail Merge object model and code generator (programmers only)
- Email our support if you have any questions.
We will help you get the results you
- Convince yourself, 30 days free trial: download Mail Merge for Microsoft Access
Example: email mail merge with attachment
Using just the mail merge wizard you can create the above personalised email
with attached document.
Mail Merge OpenDocument odf
From Office 2007 Service Pack 2 onwards, the Open Office compatible OpenDocument odf format is supported in 4TOPS Mail Merge,
allowing you to make odt text documents and and ods spreadsheets from your MS Access database.
For any questions or requests concerning this product or to all other 4TOPS products please contact our support.