4TOPS Compare Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
4TOPS Compare Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel makes it easy to find the differences between spreadsheets, workbooks and selected ranges. It generates difference reports in HTML and color highlights the different cells showing what was added, removed or changed. The Excel compare tool supports all formats that can be opened in Excel, including OpenOffice ods.
|Review at download.cnet.com: In our tests, comparison of two large Excel documents (about 2,500 rows apiece) took about 10 minutes. Advanced users can also use the Excel comparison tool in Visual Basic or Office applications. Overall, we think the program could be an extremely useful and timesaving tool for active Excel users.|
Presenting the differences
4TOPS Compare Spreadsheets clearly reports where and what the different values are in two HTML reports: the Differences Report and the Visualization Report. With the hyperlinks you easily navigate from the differences report to the location where the differences.
- Uses HTML reports with hyperlinks to easily navigate from the differences report to the location where the differences are.
- The Reports can be customized
- Excel compare two files: compare two excel spreadsheets for differences
- Compare any kind of Excel data: worksheets, rows and colums, ranges or cells in worksheets
- Comparing tables or lists in worksheets, identify rows or colums that have been added, removed or changed
- Comparing Excel files using code to automate the comparison process (ActiveX)
- 30 days free trial
Compare xls and more supported spreadsheet formats - now also OpenOffice odsIf you have Excel 2007 or higher installed in addition to comparing Excel files (xls*) it can also be used to compare
- OpenOffice ods
- Data Interchange Format (dif),
- Symbolic Link (sylk),
- XML Spreadsheet format (xml) and
- Office Open XML (xlsx), obviously.