Run Mailing labels process
Being able to easily make mailing labels is very useful for people
who send letters on a regular bases. More info on how to set up a
mailing label process can be found at Creating
- Open accessmailmergedemo.mdb (frmMain should open automatically)
- Move to tab Invoices
- Select two records in overview (using record selectors, see Select records to
process / create documents from)
- Double-click on 'Labels - shippers'
- Check your labels sheet to identify first available label position,
enter the info in the Start Cell dialog and press OK.
A word document gets created with the labels arranged on it.
6. Put the label sheet in the printer
7. In Word do File > Print